Wednesday 25 February 2009

selling installation

One thing I wanted to add......................

I wont break up this installation, that was never my intention. It remains as a whole.

However, I would be happy to see it permanently installed in a reflective space, where one might quietly sit, think and be still for a while.
This could be a church, chapel, hospice.................who knows?

Should this be of interest, then contact me and we can discuss this or a possible site specific installation.

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Lochmaddy!
    I just discovered this blog - it's great to see the images of your exhibition again. I really enjoyed the opening event and after that spent a lot of time around - until the exhibition was taken down. What are you working on just now?
    Love from Lenka - the art student that made you lunch:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison nice to see the work in its original habitat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison nice to see the work in its original habitat

    ReplyDelete